Thursday, February 7, 2008

Breakfast on the Quick

I only had 15 minutes to throw together breakfast the other day. Being crunched for time, I had to rule out bacon, and the sausage I had was frozen solid in 1 lb tubes. One thing I did have that was quick and handy to make were frozen hamburger patties. Since it was 7:30am, I wasn't really in the mood for a burger and really wanted eggs. Just eggs would have been boring though, and I was starting to grumble when inspiration struck.

Why not put the eggs ON the burgers? This would satisfy my egg craving while taking advantage of the easy to cook burger patties. I cooked the eggs in one pan and the burgers on the griddle. Once everything was done I placed the over-easy eggs on the hamburger patties and topped with grated cheese. It didn't take long and tasted great. If you are ever pressed for time, you might want to give it a try.

Wifezilla's Bunless Breakfast Burger





Super Omega 3 EPA/DHA - Life Extension

No comments: